What is the recommended usage?
- Light stains: 1 box (Consist 14 sachets), use everyday for 14 days.
- Medium stains: 2 boxes (Consist 28 sachets), use everyday for 28 days or twice a day for 14 days.
- Deep stains: 3 boxes (Consist 42 sachets), twice a day for 21 days.
- The white spots that you are seeing are temporary and will go away on their own after a few hours. This unevenness is caused by loss of moisture in your tooth's enamel. It does not harm your tooth or enamel.
- If you do have existing dental fluorosis or enamel hypoplasia, your tooth's existing white spots may be more pronounced after whitening for a few hours.
- Tips: Avoid consuming stain causing drinks and food after using whitening strips for at least 1 hour.
Does it cause any sensitivities? I have sensitive teeth!
- It will not cause more sensitivity to your teeth. Our formula does not contain hydrogen peroxide, which allows you to whiten your teeth without causing damage to your enamel. However, if you do have pre-existing sensitivity in your enamel, you will experience some sensitivity during the treatment, but this will subside after a few hours.
What is the key whitening agent in the mooi teeth whitening strips?
- PAP (Phthalimidoperoxycaproic acid) is the newest and most sought after bleaching agent that is clinically proven to whiten the teeth like peroxides but without damage on both inner and outer tooth structure.
What is the difference between the Kit and the Strips?
- Our kit does not contain any bleaching agent, and the kit is ideal for people who want to remove external stains in a more gradual timeline. It is also more affordable per usage basis.
- Our strips contain a bleaching agent known as PAP, which targets stubborn stains at a much quicker rate without damage on both inner and outer tooth structure, similar to the Kit.
- We highly recommend customers to purchase both the kit and strips if possible. It is ideal to use the strips first for quicker whitening, and using the kit after for maintenance.
Do I need to get a mouthpiece for the strips?
- We definitely recommend getting a mouthpiece to be used with the strips if you would like to shorten the duration of using the strips from 30 minutes to 16 minutes as the LED accelerating mouthpiece helps to shorten the whitening process.
- Yes there are no animals or animal-by-products which makes it vegan friendly.
Is this cruelty-free?
- Yes we do not test our products on animals, ever.
Is this Halal-friendly?
- There are no animals or animal-by-products which makes it halal-friendly, and our halal certification is in the process.
Where is this made?
- Mooi teeth whitening strips are designed in Singapore, and formulated in the USA. The assembling of the kit is done in China with strict quality control.
Can I use the teeth whitening strips during pregnancy or nursing?
- Please consult your gynaecological doctor before using Mooi Teeth Whitening Strips.